Truly Bhutan is focusing on responsible tourism to the environment and culture. It’s more concerned with ecotourism intended as a low-impact alternative to the huge number of tourists visiting the country for spending quality time on holidays. Its idea is to create awareness and appreciation about the importance of available pristine nature and its conversation. On the other hand, it is equally emphasized on promoting and improving cross-cultural understanding in the region.
Truly Bhutan felt serious that now it is the right time to have a responsible firm focusing on ecotourism along with other forms of touring. This gives the perfect platform to manage and facilitate responsible travel in natural areas that conserves the environment and improves the well-being of people. This has a strong connection to the development planning process of the Kingdom of Bhutan called Gross National Happiness. Ecotourism in Bhutan will highly benefit people in various ways like social and environmental development.
Ecotourism is a growing segment of the global tourism industry that is making significant positive contributions to the environmental, social, cultural, and economic well-being of destinations and local communities around the world. Offering market-linked long-term solutions, ecotourism provides effective economic incentives for conserving and enhancing bio-cultural diversity and helps protect the natural and cultural heritage of our beautiful planet. By increasing capacity-building opportunities, ecotourism is also an effective vehicle for empowering local communities around the world to fight against poverty and achieve sustainable development.
Furthermore, ecotourism has provided an impetus to assist in greening the tourism industry on many fronts.
Main services include the following among others:
- Providing customized and tailored tour Programme such as trekking, cultural sightseeing, hiking, and other specialized tours in Bhutan
- Process Visa and route permit
- Assist in booking flight tickets connecting Bhutan
- Arrangement of accommodations, homestay, and Transportation for the whole trip in Bhutan
- Provide professional guide fluent in English as well other languages such as Japanese, Chinese, and others as required
- Make tailored tour Programme in the region to Nepal, India, and Tibet
- Organize events, conferences, meetings, and other appointments with the CSO, Government agencies as well any other focal points.